Mommy to Mommy is proud to offer gently used children’s clothing in sizes 0 – 7yrs.
- All clothing should be freshly washed, laid flat or folded neatly in bin or shopping totes only.
NO TRASH BAGS.
No stains, rips, odors, pet hair or fading.
Wipe down shoes, wash/scrub the bottoms of shoes.
2 bags or bin per visit.
Be sure to check our Facebook, Instagram and website page often, as we will also post items we
are looking for as well as items we may not be currently buying.
- Toys and equipment should be gently used clean, complete, and have working
- The most common reasons we turn away toys and equipment are because of them not being
clean or not having all the pieces. Washing the fabric part of exersaucer or swing can often make
a difference in if we buying it or not.
- Baby gear and Accessories (Bouncer, Swing, playmate, Exersaucer, Toys, Books, Etc…)
Baby gear and stroller must have been manufactured in the last 5 years.
Items that require batteries must have working batteries included.
Make sure sets are as complete as possible and group complete sets together in plastic bag.
Wipe down all surface areas and wash any fabric coverings. The cleaner the better!
Must be in working condition and included all safety straps, etc.
Manual are appreciated, but not required.
- Items we cannot buy:
Toys, furniture, or gear that has been recalled, damaged, or missing parts, Car seats of any kind.
No cribs manufactured before June 28, 2011.
- By appointment ONLY! On Mondays and Tuesdays. Please call us at 323-597-1313
Remember presentation is everything! Items that are freshly washed paired up
and organized are easier to process for cash back to you!